Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Riri Shushu no subete

The Ether fills the universe.
Despair is red Ether.
Hope is blue.
Through eternity and silence...
flies a while glider.

From: SHINOBU


As strong light casts a dark shadow,
so does the powerful Ether.

From: Multipolar


How wonderful will be,
the end of all things,
as my body rots,
and I am destroyed.

From: Lemon


Black tears.
Blue smiles.
I am transparent.
A world without color.

From: liu-hua


Uninjured, I hurt.
Hurt, I feel no pain.
I want to see the beautiful blue sky.

From: Noah


When I'm here,
my brain starts to laugh.
You say I don't understand this.
I say people all die...
searching for a place to belong.

From: OGAWA MIFUNE


The wound that does not heal.
The wound that may heal.
The wound that should have healed.
It grows wider, wider.
What if the whole body
became one big wound?
We can still revive
that is "The wound that heals".

From: liu-hua


The great wound of the heart is
the Existence.
I listen to "The wound that heals".
Existence will heal you
from the past to the future.

From: SHINOBU


People can't fly.

From: Frog


Maybe I'm writing this
because I want to scream out,
"I'm here!"

From: Palstela

No comments: